We fixed all of these issues, and remade the final integrated module. There were a few problems with the final iteration that we were able to fix. We shorted the distance between the triangle folder paired rollers and the largest wheel, which caused paper jams. The rod of the large wheel is geared to spin at the same speed as the rods for the paired rollers. However, the diameter of the large wheel is significantly larger than the rollers, so it spins at a significantly faster speed. We removed the rubber band from the wheel and tested whether the paper would slip and not be pulled as quickly by the wheel. The paper slipped too much--the wheel no longer had traction, and the paper did not continue through the module. We then cut up a rubber band and glued parts of it to the surface of the wheel, so that the paper would occasionally slip and occasionally be grabbed by the roller. This provided too much traction, so we removed all pieces of rubber band except one half-inch piece. The wheel then functioned as it should.
The other major issue we had was the paper curving upwards at the back folder instead of curving downwards and being caught and pulled through by paired rollers. We fixed this by attaching a metal sheet to the top of the acrylic, essentially extending the acrylic so that the paper could not curve upwards.